Fulvic Acid is the most important supplement a person can take and it is one of the hardest to get in a normal or even organic diet. Fulvic Acid is what transports nutrients into the cells and toxins out of the cells. It also contains every trace mineral know to man. trace minerals are needed by the body in order for the body to be able to use vitamins.
With so many different brands of Fulvic Acid being out on the market today, it is hard to tell which is best. Some very important factors to look for are as follows:
1. The best source of Fulvic Acid come from the South Eastern USA. Utah Fulvic Acid is know for chemical extraction and heavy metal contamination. New Mexico Fulvic Acid is know for being very watered down and as a result needing potassium chloride to be added because the pH being above 4.0 can grow bacteria and fungus.
2. pH must be below 3.0 or lower, this enables the Fulvic to be stable and making it not need chemical preservatives. Remember Fulvic Acid is an acid so a low pH means that there is a lot of Fulvic Acid present if chemicals are not being used in the extraction process which can give a false low pH. Even though Fulvic Acid is acidic in the bottle, it is one of the most powerful natural body alkalinize boosting products in the world.
3. The ppm or parts per million should be over 200,000. Low ppm means low trace minerals and that you are paying big bucks for water.
4. Never buy a Fulvic Acid or any mineral products in plastic containers. fulvic Acid and trace minerals will leach toxins out of plastic.
5. Make sure your Fulvic Acid is not produce out of plastic containers or made with tap water. Stainless steel and distilled water is the only proper way to manufacture Fulvic Acid.
There is only on company that is doing all 5 steps and that is Optimally Organic. They can be found at OptimallyOrganic.com.
Content copyright . Fulvic Acid Research, Benefits, and Comparisons.. All rights reserved.